Friday, February 5, 2010

Anxiety...

Crecomm is insane. 

Assignments are coming thick and fast and it's getting a bit mental. 

Don't get me wrong, most of them are fun to do. The radio drama assignment was especially fun with my group of myself, Jeremy, Jim and Alexa taking forever but doing an awesome job and eventually getting picked by our class mates. It was so much fun putting it together and getting picked was maybe the most fufilling part of crecomm so far for me.

Other assignments like our magazine article, radio presentation and Zooey and Adam stuff are also rad. 

I am super freaked out about IPP, Montage and Newsletter though. I have like zero ideas for these and Im definitely feeling the pinch.

Oh well, I'll take this weekend to chill, watch the Colts win the Superbowl and get back at 'er on Monday. 

Until then,

Keith.

No comments:

Post a Comment