Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blog is Back.

This semester in CreComm has been so crazy that i've been neglecting this blog out of sheer lack of time to do otherwise. That is ending now.

I am doing a blog for my IPP next year and am determined to end this years blog with a bang. Besides, what better topic to blog about than the NHL playoffs which started yesterday!

First off, how did the Sens beat Geno and the pens? Someone forgot to tell them they were supposed to roll over I guess. Same goes for the Avs who...oh wait...they are playing the Sharks. I can see that noose tightening around the perennial choke artists' neck as I type. 

Anyway, tonight features two games that I am stoked about, the habbies go into Washington to try and take down Ovechkin and caps. After that, the Canucks start their march towards immortality (yeah I said that) against the Kings.

I smell a couple Canadian winners! Check back later for my thoughts on the games.

peace out.

Keith

1 comment: