Friday, September 11, 2009

Welcome to JUST FOR KICKS!

Hey Everybody,

So this is the ceremonial first post of JUST FOR KICKS. Just to shorten things up, lets use the acronym JFK. That hasn't already been taken by anyone has it? Oh...right... well I am claiming it now.

I've created this blog as an outlet for me to express my love of soccer in Britain. For obvious reasons, special attention will be focused on The Premier League which is the top division in English Football (I am going to refer to soccer as "football" so deal with it). Hopefully the blog will also touch on the lower divisions of English football as well and maybe if I am really bored move into the Scottish leagues but, quite frankly, the Scottish leagues are terrible so lets hope we don't have to venture down that dark path.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy that blog as much as I am sure I will and your feedback is totally welcome.

Let's talk some soccer homies!

Keith

1 comment:

  1. A buddy of mine who lives on the left-coast got me into soccer a couple years’ ago. I mean, I developed a huge appreciation for the game; but (and there’s a big one), he didn’t bother to explain all of the leagues and such. And I’m sure you’d agree, it’s not quite as straight forward as say, NHL hockey. So you’ll have to bring up to speed one ‘o these days.

    Great blog. Your passion for the game shows well!

    ReplyDelete